This is a time of unprecedented challenge for all of us. Rural communities and rural businesses likely feel particularly fragile at the moment, which makes it all the more important that we pull together, share ideas and support each other during this difficult time.
We have pulled together a list of links to information that might be of interest to you, your business or your community as this rapidly changing situation unfolds.
Government Information and Health Advice
Community Advice and Resources
- Ready Scotland Helping in your Community
- Scotland Cares Volunteering
- Scottish Community Development Centre
- SCVO Coronavirus Community Assistance Directory
- Citizens Advice Scotland Coronavirus Information
- Scottish Government announcement on support for communities
- Age Scotland
- ParentClub Scotland
- Rural Watch Scotland
Business Advice and Support
- General information for businesses
- Business Gateway information including coping strategies
- VisitScotland information for businesses
- Scottish Tourism Alliance sign up for daily email briefings
- Scotland Food & Drink daily updates
- Growbiz offering phone support for micro rural businesses
We are also keen to share suggestions and ideas of ways that people in rural Scotland are pulling together and helping to support each other. If you would like to share your suggestions please email us on email@example.com
Examples of community resilience:
Please take care of yourself and others during this difficult time.