- Local Government and Communities Committee met and discussed alcohol licensing and accessing greenspaces.
- Rural Economy and Connectivity Committee met and had an update on major transport infrastructure and discussed a draft annual report that it will put before the Parliament.
In the Chamber
- Minister for Transport and the Islands Humza Yousaf MSP opened a debate with a statement on the Northern Isles Ferry Procurement. Watch the Statement and debate by clicking here.
- Bob Doris MSP led a debate by the Local Government and Communities Committee on the Consultation on the draft National Outcomes. Watch the debate by clicking here.
- Alexander Burnett MSP put down a motion congratulating Deeside Community Transport Group on winning the award for developing and maintaining a rural transport service. Read more.
- Bill Bowman MSP lodged a question on the provisions for charging electric vehicles in Angus by 2022. This is due in the Chamber on 31/5/18
- Alex Rowley MSP lodged a question about the support the Scottish Government gives for skills development in rural Scotland. This is due on the Chamber on 31/5/18